Love this site Walt, I too am a HUGE Philip Fusco fan and will be checking this site often for new wallpapers I can display of my favorite model. I clicked the link to this site from your Wallpaper's by WWC site and at the bottom, you show a row of wallpapers I currently do not see here. Afew are from David Vances print site. Will you be posting those also? Keep up the good work as Philip deserves all the attention he can get. I just love him.
1 comment:
Love this site Walt, I too am a HUGE Philip Fusco fan and will be checking this site often for new wallpapers I can display of my favorite model. I clicked the link to this site from your Wallpaper's by WWC site and at the bottom, you show a row of wallpapers I currently do not see here. Afew are from David Vances print site. Will you be posting those also? Keep up the good work as Philip deserves all the attention he can get. I just love him.
Kurt
Post a Comment