I know that there are at least two frontals being circulated of Phil that are fakes. There are also two artistic frontals of Phil being circulated that are legitimate. Without knowing which ones you have seen, I can't confirm or deny that they are "real" Phil.
I believe I saw on David Vances actual website. I imagine those are real. Also are you familiar with the celeb archive site? They have entire folders of celebs on there, including phil. Would appreciate your opinion. Thanks and take care.
3 comments:
Hello, great website. thanks for your hard work.
I have seen some frontal shots of phil on a couple of other websites. I am wondering if those are real pics.
I know that there are at least two frontals being circulated of Phil that are fakes. There are also two artistic frontals of Phil being circulated that are legitimate. Without knowing which ones you have seen, I can't confirm or deny that they are "real" Phil.
Walt
I believe I saw on David Vances actual website. I imagine those are real. Also are you familiar with the celeb archive site? They have entire folders of celebs on there, including phil. Would appreciate your opinion. Thanks and take care.
Post a Comment